Note: Pre-conference workshops require advance registration.
HDI Support Center Director training focuses on the development and execution of strategic plans that will take the organization to the next level. Participants discover how to realize greater return on investment, develop and maintain formal procedures for increased productivity and consistency, and manage customer perceptions.
Attendees will learn about:
- Assessment strategies for the support center;
- Techniques for quantifying your support center's value and maximize return on investment;
- A twelve-step process and decision matrix for selecting technologies and vendors;
- The requirements of an effective service catalog;
- Ways to align support strategies with business goals and objectives;
- Knowledge management processes that can save you time and money;
- Strategies for workforce management, coaching, team building, and succession planning;
- Using a business case to justify a service improvement project;
- Valuable reporting tools: balanced scorecards, morning reports, and executive briefs; and
- Selecting the right leading and lagging indicators.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for experienced technical support professionals who are responsible for an organization's overall service delivery and provide strategic direction, financial accountability, and performance reporting, as well as those seeking to master critical performance and customer service strategies.