Evaluating your IT services in business terms influences everything from how you prioritize resources to how you justify projects and staffing levels. Service management strategies are helping companies find efficiencies that save both time and money—even in seemingly streamlined organizations. At this conference, you'll sort through best practices and select innovative solutions and tools that will help your organization establish a competitive advantage.
This four-day conference includes:
- More than eighty informative workshops, grouped into nine tracks, suitable for novice and experienced professionals alike;
- Five engaging keynote presentations;
- Powerful networking opportunities;
- Breakfast meetings that boost your leadership quotient;
- A high-energy Expo Hall packed with leading vendors; and
- A welcome reception, a prize giveaway, and a grand conference party.
What you (and 1,600 of your peers) can accomplish at FUSION 13:
- Meet the sponsors and exhibitors who offer critical products and services;
- Take part in interactive workshops and thought-provoking discussions that help you formulate an action plan for your service management projects;
- Connect with service management professionals to brainstorm and solve problems by sharing experiences, examples, and successes; and
- Collect ideas, business contacts, and tools to help you accomplish your service management objectives.
Back by popular demand:
Executive Connections Package: An upgraded program for directors, CTOs, CIOs, and other senior management.
Pre-conference Workshops: Stretch your travel dollars by coupling a pre-conference workshop with your conference registration.
Conference Party: You don't go to conferences for the parties, but after days of intense learning and hours of meetings, you're going to be ready to cut loose. This year's grand conference party—bigger, bolder, and better than ever—is already shaping up to be one for the record books.